[Dixielandjazz] Re: Stroh violin

Charlie Hooks charliehooks2 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 2 09:21:45 PDT 2005

On Friday, July 1, 2005, at 11:12 PM, dingle at baldwin-net.com wrote:

> bought from Barrett Deems (for a buck just to shut him up...long story

Wait a minute!  You managed to shut Barrett Deems up??  Now that's a
story worth telling! I guarantee no one else has ever done that!

Charlie

PS. And that Conn curved soprano has a marvelous sound--an especially
large bell, if it's the model I'm thinking of.

"Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 in the attacks and prepared
for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to
prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our
attackers." --Karl Rove