[Dixielandjazz] GIGGING WITH 10 YEAR OLD JONATHAN RUSSELL

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 15:11:56 PDT 2005

Last night we did a concert in the park (Bucks County PA) with young
Jonathan. Several hundred in attendance including many young people his age.
At the end he was besieged by young girls asking for autographs etc.

Wonder if it is because he now sings "I Want A Little Girl" whenever he gigs
with us. :-) VBG

Oh my, to do it all over again. :-) VBG.

Ah well, he'll do it again tomorrow at the Riverfront Park in Wilmington DE
preceding the Fireworks. This time he will play lead on all the tunes
because our trumpet player got hit in the trumpet at the Showboat by
accident and has a really fat lip and some pain.

No doubt the girls will surround Jonathan again.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone