[Dixielandjazz] Sunset Cafe Stomp lyrics

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Mon Jan 31 14:08:39 PST 2005

What I have is

Sunset Stomp got 'em all a jumpin'
Sunset stomp got 'em all a bumpin'
Up and down all around they yell yeah man
Play some more charleston charleston
I'll say it's hot bet ya' black bottom
it's got 'em good ol' sunset stomp
Lord it's goin' and I keep on tryin'
Creative in that crazy house set to folks a-sayin'
Gentleman ladies to rush around and romp
They use their head 'cept those dead
Doin' that sunset stomp I said doin' that sunset stomp.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia