[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 25, Issue 62

Robert Miller bangeorge at webtv.net
Sun Jan 30 16:15:40 PST 2005

  After relocating down in east central Fl. we have a good OKOM band
together called the DeLand Dixie Strummers. We will be playing the Mardi
Gras on Main St. in DeLand.Held by the Krewe of Barkalee  Mad Dog
Masquerade. It will be the first time they will have had a real dixie
band .   bnj,tuba,trmp,sax,drm,bone.cln. Any of our okom people
interested stop buy. We play the first set from 9:00 am to 10:30 and at
various places and times during the day. If you need directions or info
or interested in joining our weekly jams drop  an Email.
Banjo Bob