[Dixielandjazz] Re: A little nudging: Why Davies?

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 27 15:20:01 PST 2005

>>>If that sound you can hear is more obvious on the Frog CD, then I would
assume that John RT's CD remastering has brought it to the fore. I doubt
that it would have been introduced by his unique methods.<<<

Thanks, indeed, Mr Haesler.  As the sound I hear is present also on the Columbia NoNOISE, cassette version, I'm now content to say that it's in, somewhere, the original recording, that it isn't the fault of the digital remastering as Mr Davies' is not digital, and that it isn't the fault of the final CD.

I will now stop belaboring, and thanks again!,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org