[Dixielandjazz] Improvisation isn't = to jazz (Bach, first jazzman?)

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 18:20:27 PST 2005

It seems that those who read music use one side of the brain while those who
improvise use the other side which is more related to creativity than
reading.

I used to know more about this stuff until I decided to go completely
creative and stopped reading on this subject, altogether!

(Humming  "don't know my left brain fom my right, my hat from my glove, I'm
too Misty and ....)

Dick