[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz] Bessie question reprised.

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 18:10:39 PST 2005

Hi Fr. Mike and listmates:

After many months of research on the gurgle syndrome, I've discovered that
the more I consume appropriate gurgling liquids, the less irritating John
RT's gurgles become.  If fact, if one gurgles sufficiently, the gurgles
disappear altogether.    Of course, the next day, I'll be standing in line,
Fr. Mike,  so you can hear my confession.   (Musical content:  I'm
confession that I love you!)

Dick