[Dixielandjazz] An honour for Bill Haesler

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Tue Jan 25 23:50:02 PST 2005

Many congratulations Bill, a well-deserved honour - unlike those handed out
to worthless trash such as Archer and Thatcher Jr. here in the UK.

I'll be in Oz next month, pity I won't make it to Sydney this time or I
would buy you another Chinese dinner and several gallons of that fearsomely
good Australian beer.

Cheers mate (must we address you as "Sir" now?).

John Farrell