[Dixielandjazz] More on J. S. Bach; rated PG-13

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 19:12:01 PST 2005

Don Jones, editor of American Rag, responded when I sent a quote from our
august DJML list.
Norman ( Bach was jookin' an' jivin') Vickers, Pensacola, city of 14,000
blue roofs ( not a political statement but a meterological one due to color
of tarpolins  used as covering for hurricane Ivan damage.)

. . . as a church music composer, he 'fugued' himself out of a place at his
own dining room table!

Don Jones