[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers At Giovanni's, Jan 26

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Jan 23 18:54:02 PST 2005

Good morning all:

The (Almost world famous) Boondockers' next appearance at Giovanni's
Pizzeria will be Wednesday Jan 26.  Be sure not to miss this one.

rumor has it that our gut bucket player & resident comedian Art Terry, is
recovering from brain surgery.  fortunately, in his case, it is a minor
operation.)

Art has promised to join us for some fun as only he can do.  He says,

Join our "So You Want to Be a Comedian" contest.  Practice your favorite
"you know you're a redneck" one liner joke, and possibly win a special
"redneck" prize.

This week, the Boondockers will consist of
Bob Sakoi, trumpet;
Paul Edgerton, reeds;
Bob Williams, trombone;
Bob Ringwald, piano;
Ralph Thompson, banjo;
Darrell Fernandez, bass;
Bill Gunter, wash board;
with special guest Art Terry, mouth.

 Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.

Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver,
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)
http://www.theboondockers.com

 "There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935