[Dixielandjazz] Sing, Sing, Sing Piano Solo

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 08:44:42 PST 2005

A friend heard BG playing "Sing, Sing, Sing" on an internet radio station.
What surprised him was the piano solo toward the end. I suggested that it
was probably Jess Stacy at Carnegie Hall on January 16, 1938. He wants to
know it there were other recordings which would fit the bill.

My records are currently in the garage along with my books as we have the
carpets replaced in the house so my research is limited. Does anyone know of
another "Sing, Sing, Sing" recording with a piano solo toward the final band
ride-out?

Thanks;

Stan
Stan Brager