[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Jan 11 10:19:29 PST 2005

al singer wrote:

To ALL you good people.....the incredible number of messages in the past few
weeks seems to beg the question "When is too many TOO MANY!??!! I am forced
delete most. I invite LIMITED   RESPONSE to this question.(ONE VERY WELL
THOUGHT OUT REPLY?

The delete key is the only answer.  You can even do a group delete, you
know!
Various people have made the same request over the years.  It never makes a
difference, and it's just as well it doesn't, as this is a very open
forum....which gives it life.

Not meaning to be crass. I just know such requests won't have any effect,
and in this particular case has added to the amount of mail by two;  yours &
mine!    :>

Cheers,  Jim