[Dixielandjazz] Bands Needed For Festival

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 06:05:43 PST 2005

Listmates:

Tom Wiggins has found the ultimate festival for us wannabe musicians. See
the website below and sign up immediately.

Then we can adopt the format for OKOM and promote similar festivals at
places like Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, Bodega Bay, Punta Gorda and all those
other eclectic spots in Northern La La Land. :-) VBG

http://www.musicjams.net/

In the words of the Black Dogs, "Let's get nekkid and party." All we need to
do is iron out the wrinkles. (literally)

Cheers,
Steve Barbone