[Dixielandjazz] Correct spelling

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Jan 10 21:56:46 PST 2005

Hoi Gerard,

You wondered: Should I copy the titles as listed on the record label or
sleeve, also when it's not correct or should I always
give the correct title used by the composer(s) (as far as known)?

As a DISCographer you have to list the titles as listed on the record label
(including all wrong information). In a note you can give the right
information.

NEW: The Complete Hit of the Week Recordings - The first reactions:
http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging/review4.htm#Reactions

Keep swinging

Hans Koert
http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz