[Dixielandjazz] Re: A Lurker's Commentaries

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 19:23:49 PST 2005

Garry Moore picked many of NYC's finest for his Jazz LP. (I have it
somewhere safely stored away).  He recorded Wild Bill Davidson with strings
on two tracks, if memory serves me correctly.  I believe this lead to WBD's
with strings LP being done.  Garrison Morfit (his real name-but likely
misspelled) indeed loved OKOM.  Dick B