[Dixielandjazz] You've never seen a trombone section like THIS....

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 10 11:56:01 PST 2005

DJML and others--
     Possibly some OKOM selections ("No More Blues") from this group
of four young women from England.  Excellent players.  I just ordered
their CD (via Otter Music).  Check out their song-samples at
http://www.bonesapart.com/recordings/default.asp

     Dan

(I couldn't access the www.gemas.us/bones01_1.wmv on my Mac--it came
through as garbage-text--but it worked on my IBM Gateway machine.)

--
**  Dan Augustine     Austin, Texas     ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu  **
**     "E-mail is not to be used to pass on factual information       **