[Dixielandjazz] Bessie Smith and "distortion"

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 10 11:35:22 PST 2005

>>>It wouldn't surprise me to hear that digitalization is the real culprit, as I can
hear "gurgles" on some of the CD's that I have.<<<

Good point.  As per my earlier "shooting ourselves in the foot" comment, one wonders if the removal (or reorienting) of a certain measure of original "noise" doesn't, in some instances, "discover" (ie, "create") yet more, or different, noise...,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org