[Dixielandjazz] Uncle Yoke's Black Dog Jazz Band

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sat Jan 8 16:52:22 PST 2005

Yes Tom. It is too bad you missed them.

When Tom Hook would stand up and say, "Alright!!!! Lets all get nekkid
and party!!!! everyone was ready to party. You will have to ask all the
others if they were ready to get "nekkid".

They added zing to the festival circuit and they along with The Titan
Hot Seven could easily be the headliners that OKOM needs if they could
only get some much needed visibility outside the circuit. Those kinds of
groups and others, like the Wooden Nickel, who were always fan
favorites, draw a lot of fans, but the fans have to know that they are
performing.

I think that the Titan Hot Seven could still do the job but they really
need to get prime time advertising as such. But, that kind of
advertising is expensive and risky as you have stated many times before.
Without it......??

The "Dogs" got you involved, on your feet, clapping, arm waving ,
dancing and howling.    Woof...woof.....woof...woof!!!!

Len Nielsen
PS. Heaven's to Mergatroid?  Did you spell that correctly? :) The spell
checker had no suggestions.