[Dixielandjazz] Another from a classical list (includes hilarity).

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 14:30:47 PST 2005

Wonderful, now if we could persuade them to replace the Classical with OKOM
we could drum up some new listeners, and maybe even the younger ones would mix
with the classicals.   hummm???

I recently saw a group of  thirty something young folks being harassed by the
police for falling asleep in a Mall while listening to SMOOTH JAZZ. They had
been mistaken for well dressed vagrants and homeless loitering in the mall.

I have some friends who are classical musicians playing PUNK ROCK and they
even have a Punk Rock Orchestra gaining in popularity in San Francisco.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins