[Dixielandjazz] Gary Moore Jazz

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sat Jan 8 10:08:19 PST 2005

As I recall Marilyn Maxwell acted the part of a beautiful bleach blonde
with a gorgeous sexy body. IMO she filled out that role perfectly!! It
is interesting to learn that there was more to her than meets the eye. :)

Len Nielsen

"Don Ingle wrote
  I got to meet Moore several times. A most friendly and open man, and I
recall  his chatting  with dad about  "where's Rosy and Orm these days"
or "Wow didn't Marvel make a change of direction" referrng to Marvel
Maxwell, Ted Weems' female singer who changed hair color and her name to
Marilyn Maxwell, a highly successful actress in films."