[Dixielandjazz] Re: Carnige Hall recording

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 20:00:24 PST 2005

>From Tyree Glenn Jr.:

Sorry guys, but he does not know much more than most of us who were born too
late, he was just a kid too, like me in those days.

Hi Tom:   Happy New Year and my best to all the other fellas.

 As for this recording, of course I knew many of the musicians on the session
personally, as a kid of course, but I do not know anything about the
recording, other than it was probably done in the early to mid fifties!!   And I do
not even have a copy of it, however if you ever get a copy I would love to have
one.

Thanks see you in the summertime if my spot is still mine :))

Tyree Glenn Jr.