[Dixielandjazz] Need info on 3 tunes - "Lackadaisy Lazy" & "Tennessee Twilight", "Get Wit' It"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 6 18:35:59 PST 2005

In doing some lead sheets I was copying one given me by an old friend.
"Lackadaisy Lazy". I'd not heard it before but it's a nice tune. Seems to have
been recorded by Jimmy McPartland (now on a Cd of Jimmy McParland';s Dixieland
band. but seemingly unavailable. Also listed on the "Mob Sessions" collection CDs of
Eddie Condon (140 bucks.)  - I don't have either of these.
What I'd like to know is the Composer of this tune. Was it McPartland or someone else?
A google search came up with nothing.

Secondly does anyone have  a lead sheet they'd share for
"Tennessee Twilight" or "Git Wit' It" ???

Thanks,
Craig Johnson