[Dixielandjazz] All Radio Show hosts

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 13:35:01 PST 2005

Hi Folks:

Just a note to thank all of you who are or have played St. Gabriel's CD cuts
on your radio programs this past year, and to inform any of you who would like
to have copies for your use to simply send me a e-mail off list to:

StGabrielsbb at aol.com

And I will be happy to send a couple of them out right away.  We will be
recording two new CDs in the next couple of months as well, so make sure you get
on the list for receiving them if you are interested.

Thanks again and have a great New Year.

Tom Wiggins
1234 Laurel Lane Ste. #1
Lafayette, California 94549 USA
1-925-952-4585

To keep up to date on our tours and activities please visit and bookmark the
following website address, it is updated daily.  We will soon have additional
songs and video updates.

http:www.sonicbids.com/StGabrielsCelestialBrassBand