[Dixielandjazz] Bob Craven

dingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Thu Jan 6 10:00:14 PST 2005

Mike Johnson wrote:

> Bob Craven, longtime Denver resident, musician and leader of the
> Summit Ridge Jazz Band passed away last night.
>
> I don't know yet what the arrangements for services/etc will be.  Will
> post more info when available.
>
> Mike John

Most sad news. Seems to be sudden, and had not heard of his being ill.
Bob and I had been in frequent contact via Email, and it was Bob who got
me back in touch with Walt Smith in the Aspen area, an old Freddie
Fisher bandmate of years ago.
A good player and nice man, he will be missed by many, of whom I am one.
God bless him and keep him in the front line upstars.
Don Ingle