[Dixielandjazz] Internet 'radio' new Dixieland programme broadcast

Brian Harvey pembroke.dock02 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 4 10:42:45 PST 2005

The third programme in my Euroclubdejazz Traditional Jazz radio series is
now 'live' at this address -

http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/jazznet/channel6.htm

Included in the new one hour forty one minute long show are tracks by - The
Brian White - Alan Gresty Ragtimers, The Bob Crosby Bobcats (Metz family
edition), Keith Nichols and the Blue Devils, Sweet Mary Cat and their North
American Friends, Keith Smith & the Hefty Jazz All Stars, Comet Chop Suey,
New Orleans Delight with Cliff Bastien & George Berry, The Cuff Billett
Sammy Rimington International All Star Band, Reg Koeller's New Orleans Hot
Shots, Ken Colyer with the Classic Jazz Band, Melody Inn Quartet, Wild Bill
Davison & Art Hodes with John Petters Dixielanders, Dixie Jam Session, The
Canal Street Jazz Band, Doctor Jazz (Ministry of Jazz - Israel), Tuba Fats
Chosen Few Jazzmen, Bud Freeman with the Alex Welsh Band, Andy Cooper's Euro
Top Eight.

For reasons of cost we have omitted the verbal introductions to tracks in
this edition but have included 'capsule' reviews of all the CDs from which
the tracks are taken. These should soon be available at this address -
http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/Channel6/C6tastingnotes.doc

I am now working on programmes four and five and will eventually include
tracks from
all the CDs that bands and musicians have kindly sent me. Meanwhile I am
always looking for new sounds to include.......

Brian Harvey.