[Dixielandjazz] Homer plays the trombone

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Feb 28 10:30:11 PST 2005

On a new Simpsons show, Marge leaps out of bed to answer the phone, and
Homer has his lips all puckered up for a kiss.  He then says through still
puckered lips "what am I gonna do with this pucker?"  He reaches behind him
& a trombone appears magically (true cartoon stuff here!) in his hand and he
plays it.  And....here's the good part....the slide positions are correct
for what he's playing.  What detail!

My wife thought I was crazy (she knows I am, really 'cause I like The
Simpsons!), as I was whooping it up, hollering "he's got the positions
right".....

Masters of the art, those folks are.

Jim