[Dixielandjazz] Form Mail

postmaster at clevedonjazzclub.co.uk postmaster at clevedonjazzclub.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 07:49:36 PST 2005

Castaway News Mailing List

Form Mail

The 'Form Mail' feature that allows visitors to the Clevedon Jazz Club, Stragglers & Tomasin Family History Project web sites to post messages to 'guest books' and send requests and other such messages from some of the pages to the relevant web master, has now been re-installed.

My apologies for not checking the feature sufficiently after the recent upgrades to these sites - I forgot to reload the relevant .gci scripts to the server (:>(

Trevor Tomasin

'phone (44) 0700 5806 252
fax (44) 0700 5806 253
www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk - Clevedon Jazz Club - details & events.
Www.castaway.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk - Castaway News - the Clubs Newsletter.
Www.weekend.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk - The Long Weekend - Clevedon's Annual Jazz Weekend,.

This e-mail & any attachments to it, have been automatically checked for 'nasties' by Norton Internet Security 2004.