[Dixielandjazz] Dave Gannett Reply

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 14:32:29 PST 2005

Following is a snippet from an email & just received from Dave  Gannett.

I forwarded a message about him from this list and this is part of his
response.

Thought you'd all appreciate an update:

Thx for forwarding the message - appreciated!

Due to some remarkable circumstances (i.e. The Lord!) my
original  horn from 30+ years ago has been returned to me in
better than new  condition...free!  (This is the horn I
played when I was with  you..)  Praise His Holy Name!!!
This a clear indication to me to  commence trying to make my
chops work again and, while it's slow going, I  have no
doubt that since the Lord has gone this far, He'll take me
the  rest of the way!

Renee and I have some VERY exciting things happening with
our  ministry but are unable to share them with anyone just
yet as we await  confirmation of key details.  Suffice to
say that, if things transpire  as we hope and pray, they
will quite literally be historic in nature.   Meanwhile, we
are beginning to book our ministry (Evidence Ministries)
which is a creation ministry.