[Dixielandjazz] Where is the music going?

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Mon Feb 21 12:07:23 PST 2005

Hey Tom if you want to feel really old just go to your favorite (no such
thing) drum / guitar shop and look at the bulletin board.  Read the notices
or help wanteds.  I defy you to tell me what they are talking about.  In the
old days they read something like this.  At Liberty - sax/clarinet/flute
player, read, fake, Latin, jazz, big band lead.  You will not see any of the
words that I just used ever.