[Dixielandjazz] Where Is OKOM Going?

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Feb 19 18:45:51 PST 2005

Listmates,

I posted the URL where you can hear Walter Love's radio show on the BBC with
Melissa Collard beginning tomorrow.  However, for a good laugh, or maybe a
good (how can I put it tactfully?) purging of your stomach contents, listen
to this week's show.  Toward the end of the show, Walter plays one cut from
Melissa's CD.  It is good.  But then, listen to the singer afterwards.  Fats
Waller is rolling over in his grave.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA

"There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935