[Dixielandjazz] Carol Doda

dingle at baldwin-net.com dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sat Feb 19 06:08:51 PST 2005

Bill Gunter wrote:

> I remember being in college in Berkeley (back in the good old days)
> (1950) and I recall going to the El Rey Burlesque theater on El
> Cerrito in Berkeley to watch the talented and gifted Tempest Storm in
> action.
>
> Ah, youth . . .
>
> Respectfully submitted,
>
> Bill "Art Lover" Gunter
> jazzboard at hotmail.com
>
>> From: EDWIN COLTRIN <boreda at sbcglobal.net>
>> To: "dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com" <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
>> Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Carol Doda
>> Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:07:02 -0800 (PST)
>>
>> During that thread the name of another well endowed young lady
>> graceing the boards in the Bay  Area was , Tempest Storm. Her breasts
>> were insured by Lloyds of London for a paltry Million. Tempest was
>> prior to implants
>>

>> Slainte
>>
>> Ye Olde Mouldy Fygge
>>
>> Ed Coltrin
>> WA6FWU

I once played in the band backing Tempest Storm ina club in Denver
called the Tropics. I also played behind Lily St. Cyr, another lady of
impeccable pecks.
And while  I did not add my trusty horn to the lusty breast control of
Carrie Finnell, I certainly can attest to her ability to do more than
pat here head and rub her tummy at the same tine.
Ah, sweets brids of youth!
Don (When I was young I wanted to get action like a dirty old man, and
now that I am an old man I forget just what kind of dirty that was) Ingle