[Dixielandjazz] Only because it's currently (sic) relevant...Doda/Killer Piano

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 13:14:39 PST 2005

TCASHWIGG at aol.com (polite snip)

>> Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
>> Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
>> North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
>> www.naorc.org (POSTED THIS WEBSITE FOR A DODA PHOTO)

>> http://www.sfgate.com/traveler/postcards/carol-doda.jpg ,

> Rev: Mike"
>
> Thou waxest modestly, that is obviously a very early photo of Ms. Doda about
> twenty silicon injections prior to her notoriety at that club. . . snip

Hey Tom, you are so right. That is Ms Doda, on what would become the Killer
Piano, before she got pumped up. Circa early 1964 when the Condor opened,
maybe before she went "Topless".

She was indeed, bustly challenged (for a future stripped) as a high school
girl. When I moved to San Fran in 64, one of my newly met friends was dating
her, having grown up with her in the woods of Northern California. She
jilted him in mid-1964. If memory serves me right, Ms Doda was a 34A when
she first arrived in SF.

We marveled together about how she had grown them by 1967. By that year, I
believe she was a 44DD, with about a 24 inch waist. She and Yvonne D'Angers
(at the "Off Broadway") were having a contest to see who could grow the
largest. I think Yvonne won at 48DD, Made some plastic surgeon rich, no
doubt. but then I heard the immigration guys deported her in the mid 1970s.
Spoil Sports.

Hey Rev. Mike, be careful, you and the Presiding Archbishop don't want that
stuff on your hard drives. :-) VBG.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone