[Dixielandjazz] Only because it's currently (sic) relevant...

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 23:27:48 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/15/05 9:45:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

> http://www.sfgate.com/traveler/postcards/carol-doda.jpg ,
> --
> Etc,
>
> Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
> Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
> North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
> www.naorc.org

Rev: Mike"

Thou waxest modestly, that is obviously a very early photo of Ms. Doda about
twenty silicon injections prior to her notoriety at that club.  I knew her
well, from the beginning days when she was my bands Go Go dancer at the Elbo room
in Vallejo, Ca.  where I assure you she did not even have what is visible in
this photo.   She was better known as a member of the itty bitty titty club.

She looked more like Lili St. CYR when she became popular at the Condor.
They were the size of medium Watermelons.

I saw her about two years ago and she is still huge.  She by the way is a
very nice person in spite of her infamous notoriety, she has weathered it well.
A girl did what a girl had to do after the trend for hiring Go Go dancers
diminished.

Might have been a nasty job but somebody had to do it. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins