[Dixielandjazz] Samantha

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 12 13:55:22 PST 2005

"I Love You Samantha" is also on the "Kenny Ball, Greatest Hits" album
Check out"  http://www.mp3.com/albums/419440/summary.html

Consistent with some of Steve Barbone's comments about playing things
folks can relate to (i.e., more recent music) this album has a couple of
other
tunes of more modern vintage (tho, I suppose not really "recent")
When I'm 64, Acapulco, (and unfortunately, the ubiquitous "Hello Dolly"
---- and, related to the semi-current discussion of classical music
a "Rondo" by Mozart.

Craig