[Dixielandjazz] Re: Here Comes Your Pappy

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Feb 12 09:22:24 PST 2005

Thanks. You're a treasure trove of info! What a joy it was to hear the
various Bobcat spinoffs on 78s in those days, even if they weren't
working groups. No matter
the name or leader, they had that great Dixieland spirit. I think the
main commonalities in the lineups were Bauduc, Lamare, and Miller,
though Matlock was pretty regular.--Charlie Suhor