[Dixielandjazz] I Am Pecan Pete, by Turk Murphy

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 09:40:09 PST 2005

FW: Pecan PeteHi Listmates...can any of you help Bruce?
 Cell Block 7 recorded this with Bill Hannaford playing the trombone solo, and he did a GREAT job on it...Ed Zimbrick gave me the chart originally. Pat Yankee heard Bill play it when we played at the Dawn Club about 8 years ago, and told him that she never heard it played that well!!! Sadly, he died about 3 years later form cancer at the age of 53!!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.