[Dixielandjazz] Aleman article in Tango Reporter

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Feb 5 07:07:43 PST 2005

I just received the Tango Reporter magazine, written in Spanish, with a
cover story named "Un Oscar Con Swing" written by Carlos G. Groppa. In the
magazine most images and information were copied from and credited to the
"El Redescubrimiento de Oscar Aleman" sites.  A link to the El
Redescubrimiento de Oscar Aleman site is in the final note of the magazine.
The first reactions I received was that it might be one of the best article
about this Argentinean guitar player ever. So, if you read Spanish .....
enjoy it. The text of the article is to be read at
http://www.webcom.com/reporter/nota-aleman.html  (in the web versions there
aren't any images - sorry - you'll find them in my sites:
http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz  > Oscar Aleman.

The  documentary "Una vida con Swing"  about the life of Oscar Aleman is
available on DVD in Argentina next week. I still don't have any information
about prices or region codes at the moment.

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

El Redescubrimiento de Oscar Alemán project
http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz