[Dixielandjazz] Big Band Tonight, Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Feb 4 07:29:24 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristy Reed" <saxyreed at hotmail.com>

> I know it's late notice, but...

Moonlight Swing Living History Big Band (of which I am a part), is doing a
benefit Friday, February 4th, 7:00 pm for a little girl undergoing cranial
and spinal surgeries.  The family needs our help.  The location is First
Baptist Church of Rancho Cordova, 10720 Coloma Road, Rancho Cordova, CA.
Donation $10.  Time is 7:00 pm.  Worthy cause, live BIG BAND music.  We're
talking 22 pieces here.   Reservations: 916-635-4672, or 530-823-1941.  Or
just show up with some dough.  If you like the authentic Big Band stuff,
this is where to hear it!  And Jim Martinez is featured on piano!  Hope you
can make it!