[Dixielandjazz] Composer of "Roll The Patrol"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 3 16:29:41 PST 2005

After searching the web, I found the e-mail archive from DJML from
last March when this question was asked before. Someone there did indeed
posit that Bob Leary wrote it but my previous comment still obtains.

Here is the next guess from that archive:

Bob Romans' Cell Block 7 does it on their "Most Wanted" CD, where they
credit composership to some guy named "Traditional".

This posting is attributed to:
Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz

I'll shut up now unless I detect something even more authoritative.
Regards
Craig Johnson