[Dixielandjazz] Composer of "Roll The Patrol"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 3 16:09:23 PST 2005

I believe this came up in the last year on this list, but I can't find it in
my
mail. My memory (boy is that a place you shouldn't go) is that it was
written by Bob Leary. As to when, I don't know, but it was recorded by
the Black Dogs with whom he played at one time.
I'll keep checking.
Craig Johnson