[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Charleston SC

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 12:55:35 PST 2005

Rick Knittel <knittelsportland at juno.com> wrote

> Hello List Mates;
>
> I will be in Charleston, SC on 25 & 26 Feb 05. Is there any trad or swing
> jazz to be heard in the area?
>
> I will also be there for my oldest daughter's wedding on 14-16 October
> 05.

Hey Rick:

How are you doing? Sure enjoyed playing with you last year at the Joe
Ashworth Memorial Bash.

Jazz in Charleston? I suspect there is some. Also suggest a "google" search.

It will turn up a few pages of leads which you will have to look at to see
what's happening there.

This is also a good way to do it for whatever city or country one is
visiting just go to:

http://www.google.com.

Then type in <Jazz in Charleston SC> and your info will come up.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone