[Dixielandjazz] LOCAL 802 A F OF M PENSION FUND

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 3 06:41:32 PST 2005

Greetings Steve, I have to say that for "Guido" to get it, it would take
"Enron-Worldcom-Anderson" accounting or a change in legislation - both of
which are, I grant you, are possible. AFAIK, excess funds are plowed back
into the MPTF.

My problem with the MPTF is that the threshold for collecting is set so that
a majority, if not most players, can never collect. But that's a different
issue.

Ric