[Dixielandjazz] Re: Old photos

Zenith Sydney zenith at ans.com.au
Wed Feb 2 14:03:20 PST 2005

Hi All,

This email was not sent by me, to the dixieland list.  Was this from Hot
Antic (met again in Dresden last year) or perhaps Paris Washboard (met in
Frankfurt 2000)?  I noticed that there was an attachment of photographs
which I appreciate as a safety precation (thank goodness) are not allowed on
this site.  I only hope Bob Ringwald did not receive them as spam !?  IS
SOMEONE ON THE LIST USING OUR EMAIL ADDRESS ????

Cheers,
Tom (Not guilty) Wood