[Dixielandjazz] Jon Erik Kellso & Friends at the Cajun Tomorrow Night

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 28 06:59:03 PST 2005

This is a GREAT group of OKOMers. If in NYC, or close by, as Jon says, don't
miss them. TIME 8 PM to 11 PM at the CAJUN. (See his note below)

129 8th Ave., near NW corner of 16th St., 212.691.6174...come hungry: to sit
in main room where they play you have to order at least an entree, in lieu
of a cover charge.

It doesn't get much better than this.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi

Thanks to those of you who came by to hear us at the Cajun last Thursday! It
was a blast.

This coming Thursday Dec. 29th I will have my pal Duke Heitger, New Orleans'
hottest trumpet man, with me! Should be some fireworks! He also plays piano
and sings sometimes. James Chirillo will be gracing the stage with his
guitar, and bassist Kelly Friesen will once again rock the house as only he
can. New Orleanian clarinetist Tim Laughlin plans to come sit in, too. Don't
miss it! Tell your friends! see ya,

Jon