[Dixielandjazz] Simon Stribling's Streaming Audio website

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Tue Dec 27 21:53:27 PST 2005

Thanks for the tip, Bob.

I've gone to their web site (actually bookmarked same) several times
over the holidays when I have been in need of a time out. Just pick a
show to listen to and sit back, relax and listen.

The music is great and varied. They post their e mail addresses
prominently, so that you can contact them while you are listening and
will take requests or suggestions for future shows. You can do this
anytime night or day.

They want and need your listening support, for encouragement, to keep
this program running.

Len Nielsen