[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee RVs & Ticket Info

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Dec 24 19:43:03 PST 2005

Listmates,

The following is some info on the 33rd Annual Sacramento Jazz Jubilee coming
up May 26-29, 2006.

All of you RV'ers will be glad to know that we have secured an RV site which
is no more than 2 miles from Old Sacramento.  It is in the Port of
Sacramento in West Sacramento.  There will be room for close to 200 RVs at
the site.  There is 24-hour (around the clock) security.

There will be free (with Jubilee badges) shuttle bus transportation to the
festival.

There are also other RV sites around the Sacramento area.

For a list of RV sites, go to http://sacjazz.com/rv.html or call the Jubilee
office 916/372-5277 or e-mail
tressa_connor at yahoo.com.hk

There is lots of info about the Jubilee at www.sacjazz.com

For a direct link to purchasing tickets, go to
http://tickets.sacjazz.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc

Remember, Jubilee badges make wonderful Christmas gifts.

You can also save money by purchasing them before Jan 1, 2006.

To get a Jubilee flyer, send an e-mail to tressa_connor at yahoo.com.hk Be sure
to include your snailmail address.

Don't forget the (largest in the world) DJML gathering F2F/BMP (Face to
face, Bloody Mary Party) at 10:00
AM on Friday May 26, just before the kick off parade.  We will probably once
again meet aboard the Delta King, the permentantly moored riverboat in Old
Sacramento.  Make your plans to come in early on Friday May 26, or better
yet, get here on Thursday May 25 and join us at the Thursday night combined
Jubilee workers and press party at Crocker Park.

As you have probably heard, we are returning to our roots.  We are moving
the jubilee back to downtown Sacramento with more venues in Old Sacramento &
a couple new ones right across the river in West Sacramento.  All venues
will be much closer together which will result in much less time spent on
shuttle buses which translates to more time to listen to music.

There will be a special Swing Dancing site at the convention center with a
large dance floor.

We here in Sacramento are very excited about the changes taking place.  We
feel that this will be the best Jubilee ever.

Don't miss this one.

  -Bob Ringwald K6YBV
The Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)