[Dixielandjazz] Christmas

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 24 11:24:08 PST 2005

Hi All,
here in the UK it has ben dark for about 3 hours.
Wendy has just returned from a Carol Service in the Town  Square. I have just made some mulled wine and we are aettling down for the last quiet evening before the festivities commence.
The wine is slowly coming up to room temperature, the gin and tonics are in the fridge, the Tree is dressed, the mistletoe hung from the beams.

Let Battle Commence.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with many high paying gigs to Everyone

Cheers

Pat