[Dixielandjazz] The January issue of HotNotes, the Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter is online

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Thu Dec 22 15:47:53 PST 2005

The  January issue of HotNotes, the Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter
is online at:

http://www.surfnetusa.com/jamie/hotnotes/34-01/index.html

Our January 8th guest band will be Dr.  Bach and The Jazz Practitioners

Didn't have room for a lot of photos in this issue but you can see all
the photos taken at our December 11th meeting are online at:

http://www.surfnetusa.com/jamie/mosaic/thumb.html