[Dixielandjazz] Kellso leading a band Thursdays Dec. 22nd and Dec. 29th at the Cajun

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 22 06:46:56 PST 2005

If you are stuck in NYC tonight because of the transit strike, go hear
Kellso live at the Cajun and go home late, after the rush.

Cheers,
Steve

>From Jon Erik Kellso:

NEWS FLASH:
I will be leading "Jon Kellso's Hot 5" which will be comprised of 4 people,
interestingly enough-- Thursdays Dec. 22nd and 29th, 8-11 pm, at the Cajun
in the place of the Manhattan Ragtime Orchestra, as most of the guys in the
MRO are not gonna be around.

Matt Munisteri, Scott Robinson, and Kelly Friesen will be with me on Dec.
22nd.

Details on personnel for next Thursday to follow.

129 8th Ave., near NW corner of 16th St., 212.691.6174...
come with an appetite: to sit in main room where we play you have to order
at least an entree, in lieu of a cover charge.

hope to see you!

Jon

http://www.kellsojazz.com