[Dixielandjazz] New Redhotjazz Index

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 19 00:04:32 PST 2005

I apologize for the delay. I had hoped to either make
this scanning process totally automatic or at least manually
do it monthly, but things (life) got in the way. I just
scanned the redhotjazz site and have put the newest
index to all the audio clips by song title, up onto my
website http://Mainely-Jazz.com/
Select the link labelled Red Hot Songs in the bottom paragraph
of that page.
Scott Alexander, as usual, has been adding new tracks and
new artists and bands so you may well find tunes now that you've
not found there before.

In addition, I have recently updated my list of lead sheets.
It is located by selecting the link: "lead sheets" further down in that
last paragraph. Of course that list is already out of date (by about 20 charts)
, but there's far more there than I had listed before. I'll update it again soon, and
because it's so big, maybe start to use the same format as the
index to redhotjazz.com.

Finally, I'll trade the lead sheet for "Tampeekoe" for a lead sheet
to "Tampico". - any takers?

Regards,
Craig Johnson
Cornet - The Maine Street Paraders